Thursday, June 26, 2008

LOUD MOUTH

Well,my delightful little Tree Frogs are back at it again!
Those precious, tiny creatures with their loud booming voices, are right outside of my window, and I just have to laugh. Just as I'm putting on my face in the morning, they start up. You'd think that the walls would come tumbling down, with all the noise that they make! I think God uses these little things just to male me chuckle. Isn't it creative of God to give these small creatures such a big,booming voice for His creation? Just as He did for Gideon, when He took his small scaled down army and successfully boomed down the Mideonites with shouts;trumpets, and flares. It was all God......as it should be!
God can do the same thing with us, as He can do with this tiny Tree Frog,if we'll let Him.......
He will step into our small frame and create a booming and assured voice that speaks the sound word of God, and His plan for Salvation.
Now,I can't stick to a window like that Tree Frog,but I can stick like glue to my Savior!
The Tree Frog is a true Loud Mouth, and I'm not gonna comment on that one!!!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home