Sunday, June 08, 2008

CUCKOO CLOCK


Grandmother Bouterse had an old fashion cuckoo clock, in her little trailer, that I just loved.That little bird would come out every hour and "cuckoo".It was my job, when I spent the night, to pull the heavy pine cone weights.(Or the pulley thingamabobs!)I guess it had something to do with winding up that kind of clock!
After she died, the clock became mine, but what's so funny..... I can't listen to it anymore.....
The continual "cuckoo-ing" drives me crazy now!I can't stay focused on what I'm supposed to be doing, if that bird keeps popping out and distracting me!
Satan likes to imitate that little bird too, and distract us....
Whenever you're going about your own business, he'll pop out of nowhere, and "cuckoo" away at you, driving you crazy(and he'll keep it up too!) until you either give in to him,or you boot him out!
I put my cuckoo clock in my closet,
but satan gets the drawer filled with the word of God!
I might have to replace my drawer.....
Becky





















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home