Tuesday, June 17, 2008

QUEEN FOR A DAY



Grandmother Bouterse lived in one of those old silver Airstream trailers....(atleast that's how I remember it)
You walked into her porch area,and up a few steps into her small little living area,where the cuckoo clock was located, and between there and her tiny bedroom, was her tiny kitchen!
Her whole trailer probably took up the entire length of my bedroom, and that was small! I use to tell her that one day I was gonna go on the TV show "Queen For A Day", and tell Jack Bailey how wonderful she was, so that the clapping meter would register so high, that she would get a brand new, and bigger trailer,fit for a queen!
She would always smile, and say" you're sweet,Becky,but I already have a Daddy who's a King."!
.....and now she's living in a real live Mansion with her King!
Becky
















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home