Monday, June 23, 2008

REST IN THE WORD

Ever since my brain hemorrage,it's almost impossible for me to get up early in the morning and do any kind of "intelligent" reading,(or understanding of reading),muchless spend time in God's word. This breaks my heart too, because it is so important.I just can't focus on anything early in the morning! It doesn't stop me,however, from understanding the importance of doing this very thing!
When you think about it,our Lord spent 6 days creating and working to create everything, including us. After He created man,.....He rested! He set apart and sanctified a day of rest.
Man,on the other hand,started his first full day out, as a day of rest.....with his Father!
He was totally dependent on God.....resting in Him alone, before he began his day of work, and isn't that the way it should still be?
Rest in the word of God;abide in Him, before You start out on Your journey.
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home