Monday, June 09, 2008

GOING THE WHOLE WAY

I watched a UTube video, that Della sent me the other day, and sat there, and just wept!Folks, this video left me so humbled and at a loss for words,I couldn't do a thing for quite awhile.
It was about a father who took his wheelchair bound son along with him, as he ran a triathalon.
He swam, as he pulled him in a boat;he road his bike,with the son in the bike basket;he ran,while carrying his son in his arms.....He went the whole way with his son, and claimed victory at the end! Oh, what a sight for my eyes, and the smile on his son's face was worth every moment!
Think about this folks......
What a Daddy to take you the whole way.
Thank You Father, for taking us the whole way too.You have gone the whole way with us, and claimed Victory for our lives.What a sight for us at the finish line!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home