Friday, June 13, 2008

TAKING US BACK

After listening to Dr. Dobson today,I too, remembered as a young child expressing my displeasure to my Mother! I simply told her that I just didn't like her anymore! However, God must have planted something within me, that wouldn't allow me to stay that way for long at all....
I would quickly write her a note,telling how sorry I was, and with tears in my eyes,ask her to forgive me.Oh,I did not like hurting her feelings at all! God places that reminder within us, to make things right, by way of the Holy Spirit, but more importantly,His word tells us to do it!
I'll never forget doing it, and I'm so glad my Mother restored that love.
I know our Lord and Savior,Jesus Christ, will never forget us doing it for Him, either.When we come to Him and ask His forgiveness, He is quick to open His arms;forgive us, and restore our relationship......
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home