Wednesday, July 30, 2008

LIFESAVER!

Forgive me,if I've already sent this.....

Whenever I write my brother Michael,I will send him an email to "Miguel", which is spanish for Michael, and I will sign it "Lifesaver." This was because, as a little girl,he gave me three wonderful Christmas gifts over a period of three years,that I have never forgotten, and one was a small box containing lifesavers! He gave me a lavendar,mohair sweater from Germany; some Heaven Scent cologne, and one of those loittle boxes that contained lots of different flavors of lifesavers.....
and I've been "Lifesaver" ever since! He knew I had a sweet tooth, way back then!
I think about those lifesavers, and how much he means to me....even today! I am most fortunate to have had three brothers and a sister who were very dear lifesavers to me.
We,as believers are blessed to have an eternal lifesaver.... One who has already rescued and saved us....
They don't have lifesavers in hell.
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home