Sunday, July 20, 2008

O GLORIOUS DAY!

This is a hard one for me to write folks!

I called to check on my sweet May today, and found that she wasn't doing too good.
Seems she is fighting off another infection. Infact, she's had one after another for several months now,and at the age of 92, that's not too good! She's tired all the time, and is pretty much ready to go Home to Jesus. I've known that about May, ever since I met her in 1975, except that now,I'm beginning to wonder if maybe.....
Sometimes,God prepares our hearts for things like "letting go" with a preamble.
When our son George was removed from the home,for a period of 2 years,I thought I was going through my very own private hell on earth,but when David junior died,I saw how he gave me a taste of what it would be like, to be without him for an eternity!
What a God to show me that!
I think maybe God is giving us a "preamble" time right now with May.....
A time in preparation for the day, when we will be without our sweet May. He's doing it in a progressive, slowing down manner,so that we will become familiar with it.A way that will allow us to be ready to say "so long, and see you later"!
Either way,it will be a sad day for this 'ole girl, when May leaves Aiken, but a glorious day in Heaven above!
Then again,I shouldn't be too far behind,either!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home