Thursday, July 24, 2008

A TEA BAG & A CROSS

I have started making tea in the microwave....
I will get my big 4qt.measuring glass and fill it with 2qts. full of water, and using 2 large tea bags, along with some fresh mint,I will run it in the microwave for about 5 minutes.(Longer for stronger tea!) This is such a timesaver, but the only thing is,that the tea is so strong,I will have to dilute it quite a bit before I serve it!
This does make it easier to swallow,though,and it's so refreshing!
In like manner,God's word is also refreshing and will revive us according to His ways. It is strong;pure, and Holy. It does not need to be diluted to be tasted and swallowed. It is refreshing all the time, and is our shield and protector!
Nothing can ever change His word!
Who needs a tea bag, when you've gotta cross?
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home