Saturday, July 26, 2008

I CAN'T HELP IT!

I sometimes wonder why God chose me, to give an extra measure of strength to, when it came to dealing with the death of a child? He has given me the ability to see beyond my pain.....even when I don't fully understand it myself, or feel like doing it! I can't imagine why in the worlf He chose me,so very long ago,but He equipted me long before I had any idea that I would even be needed.
Today,I stopped in at the church, for a brief "bathroom break", but ended spending about 20 minutes in prayer time inside the sanctuary.I was so thankful that God has given me another church home, that I can stop in,"for such a time as this."
It's when God gives me times like these that I understand what a God of order He is. He doesn't like confusion, and He knew that I needed that pause with Him, in order to be refreshed! He has taken care of me, and mine, from since before the foundation of the world.
He must have had a reason for choosing me,so I guess I'll keep on keepin' on for Him.....He knows I love doin' it for Him!
He saw something when He created me, that He knew would never leave me. I think they call it faith!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home