Tuesday, July 01, 2008

JOY & PEACE

Most people that know me,understand that I love to dance. I spent many years taking dance lessons from the Royal School of Ballet, so toe;tap and ballet were my passion for a good while.(Tap was not really among them though!)
If you see me on Sunday's as I listen to Matt rehearsing the choir,I'm usually handing out bulletin's,"Becky style". In other words,I'm dancing in church!!!.... Horrors! :p)
It's no wonder I love to dance when you hear that music and its wonderful rhythm. I just can't help it folks!
This saying perhaps describes me best. Sorry,I don't know where it came from!
"Joy is peace dancing and peace is joy at rest."
If that's my philosophy,then all I have to say for the Lord,is:

"I COULD HAVE DANCED ALL NIGHT,AND STILL HAVE DANCED SOME MORE"
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home