Saturday, June 28, 2008

WILDFLOWERS

When we started off in the Garden of Eden,I don't think God planned for us to be wildflowers. I think He wanted us to bloom,exquisitely, for the word of God, but we fell into sin, and became wildflowers,instead! Lin has wildflowers planted in front of her house in Port Royal, and it is such a nice welcome to all those who come to see her. I am reminded of the tall,stately sunflower, that seemingly radiates a sunny disposition, and the people who also exhude a happy love for life. You just want to be around them;then there is the shy,little Violet, who is eager to emit the fragrance of forgiveness upon the heel that crushed it.You've seen those people too,haven't you? They're the ones who are always willing to forgive, when you've hurt them......
Perhaps the Peace Lily would be a good one to plant, because it demonstrates God's greatest two characteristic's...... peace and love.The wildflowers that fill in all those extra places are where I think I would like to be. I would be a wild flower......Wild about my Lord!
Each of us can be our own individual flower in Christ's garden, but as the body of Christ, we make up quite a beautiful boquet!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home