Sunday, June 29, 2008

TAKE A NUMBER

To those of you who have mentioned how much you want to meet my grandmother....
Take a number and stand in line!

Dear Grandmother,
I know you are in Heaven, but this is a letter to you,letting you know that there are so many folks down here who are waiting to meet you, when they get to Heaven! They've heard so much about your delicious Banana Cake;your Guava Jelly, and how you had a pet Mockingbird,named Petie, but what I think touched their hearts the most, was, without your even trying, how you shared the love of Jesus, and allowed it to pour forth from you onto everybody around you.
So many people down here on earth can't wait to meet you,Reina Ryskamp Bouterse, and I'd kinda like to see you again,myself! Jesus Christ shines out through you, all the way down here on earth.Wouldn't it be that nice to have our testimonies say that much about us? I'm first in line and waitin' on her Banana Cake ! :p)
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home