Wednesday, June 04, 2008

YEP,THAT'S ME!


Yep,I was a little girl, and in my Mary time of life, when I played at my grandmother's trailer. I pretty much just loved my Lord in everything I did, because it was so easy and simple back then.
When I married, I first moved to Texas, and then to Aiken. I reverted into what I called the "CasseroleAholic" Martha. I was great at taking meals to folks and going to meetings, and God pretty much allowed me to do what "I" thought I needed to do.It took almost 30 years, but,it finally happened.......
Shortly after moving to Beaufort,I drove back to Aiken,for my birthday, and went to see "The Passion Of The Christ", all by myself.....It was as if,God tapped me on my shoulder at the end of that movie, (as I saw my Lord being torn to shreds), and said:
"Okay,Becky it's time for you to go back to being a Mary for good now!" ......Oh what a delightful thought!
My Lord has always been with me, but I've just changed names.
Rebecca Mary! Rebecca Martha! Rebecca Mary again!
This was truly a time when my Lord "caused all things(myMary & Martha time) to work them together for good(to His Glory!), for those who love the Lord(that's me!) and are called according to His purpose"...(my entire life!)
Yep! That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!
Becky














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home