Monday, August 13, 2007

MOWING


The first time I ever mowed all by myself, was at my Grandmother's trailer.(Now don't laugh!)
I was use to our old "Snapper" mower and when she pulled out this contraption, I didn't know what to do!
It had a long handle on it, connecting to wheels, about two feet apart. There were two curved blades in between the wheels, and as they spun around, you could see the grass going everywhere!
I loved it! ........I would push that thing up one stretch of grass, and turn it around and do another "line", for that's what it looked like!(Remember this Michael?)
I was the power behind that contraption and it was a contraption!
It did the job, though!
We might be kinda funny and unusual creatures, ourselves, but God can use us too!
When we are sharing our testimonies with others, God will help us "cut a path", and push us forward.
We are the "push", and He is the "power" behind that push. We can really go places if we will let Him guide us!
We are the arm! He is the muscle in the arm!
He is the power behind our contraption and He will do the job!
Becky



















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home