Thursday, August 09, 2007

HOME AGAIN!



Our week at Indian Creek, is ending, and it has been so nice! The only time we left, was for a trout dinner, further up the mountain top.
This has been so peaceful, with a stream nearby. The mountains are a gift from God to this 'ole girl, because I just love them so much. I've just learned about the bridge collapsing in Minneapolis, and my heart is grieving for those families.
My God is still in control however, and will prevail.
He will somehow make a good come from this horrible tragedy.
Those few thoughts were the only blemish on an otherwise wonderful week! Even the rain couldn't dampen my spirits......(We could surely use some of that now,too!) It's just too beautiful here.
The sights and sounds......and they all belong to my Father!
Thank you for allowing me to share this past week in Cherokee, with you all. I will end with this little ditty, as I've eaten waaaaay too much on this trip!
"Home again;home again; jiggety jig.
Home again;home again;fat as a pig!"
Becky













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home