Monday, August 28, 2006

RAINING CHOCOLATE !

Oh how the memories assailed me folks! ....... Tara,Patti and I decided to travel in the Silver Blue Bullet to have lunch at the "Blue" ......a delightful little restaurant in the "Topaz Hotel", at Flagler Beach,Florida, afterwards which we traveled, and treated ourselves to the Angell & Phelps Candy Company in Daytona Beach. This was a candy company that I went to as a little girl(about 9 years old), and all the smells brought back memories of days gone by! We sampled Chocolate Covered Potato Chips(dark chocolate,ofcourse!) Key Limes & just about everything else we could sample......
The creams & filberts, were my favorite, as they were for my grandmother too! As we were getting ready to leave,the heavens let loose with a downpour, at which Tara said,"Heaven must be like being stuck in a chocolate shop, in the middle of a thunderstorm!"
I know I don't like thunderstorms.......
I know I absolutely adore dark chocolate......
I know and trust I will absolutely love Heaven......
Seems to me, as if Tara might have a point!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home