Monday, August 28, 2006

GIVING THANKS


Thank You,Father,for giving me this time with my dear friends. Time to laugh, and giggle, and do silly, and fun things things that frineds can do, who have known each other for fifty plus years.
This is a rough time for me right now,Lord,and You know I would rather be with my sweetie, but You've given me a week with these two very dear friends, just so he won't be worrying about me. Thank You, Father, for their caring about me, and their loving me through this whole process. Thank You too,Father for those who are praying me all through this refiner's fire.
Not only do I thank You, Father, for walking me through this fire, but for giving me this time......The only reason I can do all things through Christ , who strengthens me, is just that!
Because it's You, who strengthens me.
I don't know what my future holds, but with You at the helm,I know one thing,I will be in "protectictive custody"......
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home