Monday, August 28, 2006

HALLELUJAH! PASS THE BUTTERBEANS!

I meandered down to the condo pool today, and did some of my therapy excercises, and while I was there,I looked up towards the shaded sun, and just stood in awe, at its majesty! I think "it" was waiting me to go ahead and step out in faith and just dunk myself under the brisk water, before the sun would reappear....(which it did!)
Isn't God just like that? He waits for us to go ahead and step out and trust Him! We've been praying "Big time" for my sweetie and this Cancer thing, so trusting in the Lord,David has gone to Birmingham for treatment. Now, the surgeon has told him that it looks as if the Cancer is gone! They're doing another biopsy, but my God is a mighty God,folks!, and He has walked us right up to the edge and it wouldn't surprise me one little bit for Him to do something phenomenol, now, would it you?
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home