Saturday, August 12, 2006

THE TENT


You've given me this week,Lord, here in Cherokee, to reflect upon some things, and what I've learned is reflecting more of that fragrant aroma, that You enjoy coming up to You......
Little bit, by little bit,I'm learning to be content where I am.......
Not because it's exactly where I want to be, or what I want happening in my life, right now, but because You have graced my whole being with Your Presence, and given me enough of You, so that I can tackle the impossible and succeed, in doing so.....
You are the key,Lord.
You are the "tent" in content, for I do find my covering and refuge in You daily. You've given to me, because You love me,.............. sometimes, I'm sure, even when it pains You.
I know You will give me strength to face the future and to give, even when it hurts me, because You will give me the strength....
Thank You Lord.....
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home