Sunday, August 27, 2006

JUST THE THREE OF US !


There are 3 of us, who started out in 1st grade together, at Roseborough Elementary School, in Mount Dora, Florida, way back in 1952. These three,Tara,Patti and myself, have arrived at the Oceanhouse Condominium, in Crescent Beach,Florida, for a week of just plain 'ole "fun and fellowship"!
I just love it when God orchestrates something like this. Tara and I have been best friends for 58 years and Patti, Tara and I have known each other for about 53 years. Can you imagine what fun we have been having? We have decided that the kids today have just missed out on the "art of real friendship".
Most of what we had, revolved around the love our parents gave us........the love and values they received from knowing a Savior. All the things that so many of the kids today miss out on! I think our friendships were cemented together when we were little, because of our parents. I think our parents friendships were cemented together, because of their belief in a Sovereign Lord, and Savior.....
He made the difference then!
He makes the difference now!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home