Sunday, August 13, 2006

UNSHAKABLE FAITH



I love that little blue and yellow salt box, with the little girl on the front, holding an umbrella. You know the one.....
The "Morton Salt Box" girl, that says,"When it rains it pours"!
I just love that slogan. It reminds me of all the blessings that pour down on you, in your lifetime......
You have the same amount of faith,"raining" down on you too, for everything that comes at you, to just trust in God, as He knows your every need, and "He will not suffer you above that you are able....." God knows your every need, better than you do, so trust him without even thinking about it......
Just do it!
If you believe, He will do it!........He will!
Just keep on believing,obeying and trusting God and watch what happens!
You can't clog up the salt shaker with other things or the salt won't keep pouring. The same thing is true of our faith.....
My faith in God, is sooooooooo simple!
If God said it, He meant it, and I believe it!
That's all I need. No questions asked.
......And the salt just keeps on pouring this way forever and ever, Amen!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home