Sunday, August 13, 2006

REFLECTING


My music's back on tonight, and I'm just reflecting.
Just appreciating my life.......as a child, a young person, and as an adult,living today.
I'm always amazed at when I go through a fiery time in my life, that I held up.....
There's this inner strength, that just shows up.....it just does! "I know from whence cometh my help....My help cometh from the Lord, who made Heaven and Earth".....so why not help me? That strength has always been there, as far back as I can remember. That's probably why it's important to develop it as a child......for times such as these, right now, when you need to draw on them!
He truly is my very present help in time of trouble.....
Words from childhood tucked into my heart, "for such a time as this".
The burners are being turned up now, but you know what? I've got a God, who is a Masterful fire extinguisher.....
If it's in His will to put it out, He will!
He can change the temperature!
He can remove the burning pot to another lower burner, letting it cool down......
He will closely guard the desires of your heart, enabling you to take gallant steps for the cause of Christ......
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home