Wednesday, August 16, 2006

THE SILVER BULLET



I think many of you are wanting to hear what has happened to me! What in the world came over me?
One minute I was calmly driving my Lincoln LS to Curves, and the next,I was test driving this "adorable" silver blue Toyota Solara convertible.......Yes,me!
No, I can't imagine it either! Oh, but was it ever fun, and it still is!
I have never in my life wanted to do this before, and after only two days,I am like a little kid in a candy shop!!!
It's funny, though, I am now forced to keep the seats of my car free of clutter, or else it will all blow onto the highway!
Funny how God can make me clean up my act, isn't it?
I don't mind the wind whipping in my hair, but when the love bugs start brushing my teeth, that's a whole different story!
Just think,I not only have a convertible to drive, but my co-pilot, is the God of the Universe!
......................................................."How 'bout them apples"?
Becky & Her "Silver Blue Bullet"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah yes, lovebugs can be annoying, especially when you’ve got windows (or the top) down. There is definitely something rejuvinating about fresh air as opposed to cranking on the A/C.
Sometimes, though, (in town especially,) it just gets too stinkin’ hot.)

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home