Saturday, August 12, 2006

18 WHEELERS



As we headed up 441 into Cherokee,I had to chuckle!
Because 441 is the same road that runs right smack dab into the middle of my home town, in Mount Dora,Florida!
Now, whoduh thunkit?.....
Now, on a more serious note, though, as we passed by all these 18 wheelers, in the "slower" right lane,I was remembering being absolutely terrified of having to drive past one of these rigs when I was learning to drive....My oh my, did I ever cringe! I just knew I couldn't do it!
Mother told me,though,to always keep my eyes looking straight ahead, and to never let them wander over towards the truck.............That way,I would drive right by it with no problem, and that one little tip has proven itself true, for lo these many years!
Isn't this the same way it is with sin? If we'll keep our eyes straight ahead, and focused on the Lord, never letting our eyes wander, then we'll go right down the path we should be going, with no problem.....
That's also proven itself true every time too!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home