Tuesday, August 08, 2006

YOU LIGHT UP MY LIFE,LORD


Mmmm, a nice thought today.......

Debbie Boone wrote a song several years ago, entitled,"You Light Up My Life", and I just loved it! It reminds me today of just how very much I do love my Lord, and how, at times,I am overwhelmed in my life, and when I am I need of Your word,Lord, to guide me on my way.....
It tells me,that I can pour out my heart to You, giving You all my anxiety, and I'm pretty anxious right now, and You will be my refuge.
Oh,I like that......A safe, and secure place!
I can trust in You at all times, and You will hear me.I like that,Father.

You light up my heart too,Lord, by living within me,with Your word.How You tell me You are my refuge and strength, and very present help in trouble......
That means, at every turn in my life, You are there for me, just when I need You.
Because I have Your truth in the word, illumined in my mind and heart.....

In doing all this,Your "Light" makes me want to do Your will in all things. It's kinda like taking one candle and lighting lots of other candles from that one......
You just want to, and the glow you receive from the one, is phenomenol!
This is true fellowship! We are even encouraged to not forsake assembling together as it was important to our Lord. He wanted our "Light" to really shine......
I think it's really cool too, that our radio station is also called "The Light". It really does "Light Up" the airwaves daily, in its praise of our Savior with its music and worship! (Thanks Rick!)
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home