Sunday, May 14, 2006

SLEEPING BEAUTY




This was a funny journey today! Last weekend, after listening to"Spotlight", on The Light, I emailed in a request for them to play my favorite song,"Come To Jesus", by Chris Rice. I received an email back from them, saying that it would be played at 11:03 pm tonight! Well, those of you, who know me well, know that I turn into a pumpkin, after 9:00, so I did everything, humanly possible, to stay awake, just so I could hear my song!......
I read; I filed my nails; I even cleaned out my closet.....
But, about 10:50, I said,"I'll just rest my eyes for a few minutes, until my song comes on.".....Well, duh, Becky.......
Guess who slept right through her song, until morning?
I never, ever put my head down on my pillow, and fall asleep, but tonight,I did!......Just waiting for my song!
But then, I guess, if that's the way it's suppose to feel, when we will someday place our heads down on our pillows, and just go right to sleep, waking up to see Jesus, then that won't be so bad, will it?
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home