Thursday, May 04, 2006

THANKS PAUL !

I think I finally figured something out,folks!
When I go back, and sift through Paul's message to the Phillippian's,I am really convicted by Chapter IV, and verse 11, where Paul is telling them, that he has learned to be content in whatever circumstances, he is in.....Now, this part, really touched home with me! Most of you know,that my left shoulder, and my rotator cuff, is surrounded by arthritis, and is driving me crazy, with pain. Well, inspite of all this pain and these cicumstances, I can truly say, that through Christ alone,it is possible for me to be content in, and around my circumstances.
That is our example, and we can all be content that way.....
Isn't that cool? Just think what He can do, with our broken vessels, if we just joyfully let Him?
..................Thanks,Paul!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home