Tuesday, May 02, 2006

CAN I DO THIS ?

I decided to send out this journey anyway, even though I have finished the book of Phillippians. This will give you a hint of what I was feeling, as I was going through this exciting time.......Bec

This is a short journey today, but something I had to share. I am at Edisto, right now, awaiting the arrival, of Kay, Mary,and May, but what makes this day so special, is because I have finished.......with God's help.......putting to memory the first chapter of the book of Phillippians.Now, most of you know,that since my brain hemorrage,I have been unable to retain much, anymore, muchless memorize, but I thought Audrey's challenge to the ladies in Women's Life might just be important to my Lord, and He has helped me all the way through this book! Every night before I go to bed, He and I take two verses, and it usually takes me a few days to get through it, but He's always there helping me retain it! It's alot nicer than a crossword puzzle to stimulate your mind too!
So, this 'ole gal is a little excited about actually being able to do this, but even more so, that my Father has helped me, 'cause I surely couldn't have done it by myself! "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" is mighty true on this one,folks!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home