Wednesday, May 10, 2006

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !




For those times,when I wanted to do what everybody else was doing and you said "no"; when I wanted to wear lipstick,and you wouldn't let me, or when I thought I should start dating, but you said "no"! When I didn't see anything wrong with having anybody at the house, when you weren't there, but you did; For all those manners you insisted I must learn;For those Sundays, when I didn't "feel" like getting up and going to Sunday School, and church, but we all did, anyway; the many days you stayed by my side, as I went through test after test, in the hospital; For your constant reminder to me, by flicking the porch light off and on, when I sat in the car too long, after a date; For your love of singing "Oh Holy Night" every Christmas Eve.....
For having to watch your own daughter die, and your grandson die, before you went home to be with your Lord......
I can only say, to you, my Mother,"Thank You"......

And where you are above, is the best possible Mother's Day gift you could receive.....
To those of you still here, may you be blessed with the love of our Lord, for all you give to your families.It is such a tribute to the faithfulness of God.Thank you, and Happy Mother's Day!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home