Thursday, May 04, 2006

SNUGGLE TIME



There are some days, upon this earth, when no matter how lovely the day is, or how content I am,I just simply can NOT wait to get to Heaven! Have you ever been like that? It's like having an itch and you can't scratch it!.....Or you see a picture you want to take, and you don't have your camera!
Well, God has placed within us, that desire,or longing, to be with Him, in our Eternal,heavenly abode......and today, was my day,(of many) to long for that day to arrive!
Oh what a joy to be in the presence of "continual joy", with my Heavenly Father. I can just imagine this.....
"What did you do,today,Becky? Well,I had lunch with Noah, and then talked with Job and Naomi!"
Can't you just imagine? Ofcourse, that's after you can get me away from my Lord;my Grandmother;my son;my Mother;Father;Lois.....well,you get the picture......
All those who have helped in my snuggle time in Heaven.
Mmmm, so nice folks!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home