Sunday, May 07, 2006

BAH BAH BAHLIEVE..........


I guess, by now, you all know, that I love sheep. I don't know why, except that they "know the Master's voice". Well, Janice made me one of her dear, little sheep for my birthday, and I prop it up on my bed, every morning.
When I pull up the bedspread over my sheets, I place my little sheep, so she's guarding over everything, I am reminded of how our Lord covers over a multitude of our sins, with the cleansing power of His shed blood.....
And when we, as His "sheep", hear Him calling us, we are cleansed and made right with God in this way.He then sends the Holy Spirit to guard us, and to watch over us....
That little sheep, that Janice gave me, doesn't know it, but he is a small reminder of some mighty BIG and important happenings in the life of a believer!
Thanks Janice, for that reminder.....
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home