Friday, May 05, 2006

MY THORN IN THE FLESH

I have finally come to that stage in my life, where, when I look in the mirror,I don't have a heart attack! I actually feel pleased with what is looking back at me now.....
I mean,my hair is finally coming together nicely;my eyes are made up the way I like;my skin tone is nice;(except for those occasional blemishes!) my lipstick color is just right for me.......
I mean, when I look in the mirror, I am seeing a more graceful Titus woman looking back, and this tickles me......but this is the hard part.
In order for me,not to become focused on "me", and this fact,I do believe that God has given this 'ole kiddo, here, a "Thorn in the Flesh".....
Could this be possible today? I believe He has made it possible, because, I have to really "think" when moving about, because my brain is always in a "stopped up" mode, and I'm never at my best, or my healthiest, and have to depend on Him! (Duh,Becky!)
Now, if this is the case, then, He has given me an overview of this....., and I'm able to deal with this "thorn", and accept it, because, if it's okay with God, then it's gonna be okay with me! (Perhaps not easy, but definitely okay!)
I just have to re-adjust my thought processes, to accomodate this factor....
Isn't He awesome to provide this thorn, but instead of giving me the tweezers to take it out, He provides the fertilizer to promote the bloom?!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home