Sunday, May 14, 2006

PAINTED BUNNY



Oh!......My Painted Buntings are back! What glorious colors are flitting from our treetops to the bird feeder. I've only seen the brilliant red underside of the male, today, but by far, I think the chartreuse female is absolutely stunning!
To think that God, didn't even have a paint chart with Him, when He gave them their colors, either......He created their colors to begin with! This just blows my mind.....
I do believe this is one of my most favorite times of the year.
When I think of how much, He loved the lilies of the field,, in all their Splendor, and scripture tells us, how much more He loves us, than these......
Believing this,then, I look at these Painted Buntings , and know how very much He has expressed Himself, in a very vibrant way!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home