Sunday, December 18, 2005

POLITICALLY CORRECT !



I'll tell you, right up front, that I am NOT politically correct!
Never have been; Never will be, and personally, I don't really care, so, here goes...........
The beginning of December, found my two best friends, with me, at Edisto Beach, and returning to Beaufort, for my annual cookie swap, on the 6th of December.The decorations were placed all around the house, with the hand painted nativity scene taking center stage, on Grandaddy Ray's tea cart, and "Reiny the Reindeer", who holds our mini tree, standing close to the door......
Kelly will be coming over for Christmas, and George will be in the Navy in Nevada. I don't suppose I've ever been politically correct about anything, but that's okay too, because if I want to tell you Merry Christmas during December, I will!
Why don't you join me on this one?
I wonder what will happen when they have to call it the Macy's "Holiday " Parade, someday???
Have a politically correct "Merry Christmas"!!!...and a Happy New Year too!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home