Wednesday, December 07, 2005

GIFTS



When I look back on my life, and see all the gifts God has given me, I am so humbled.....
As I listened to David Jeremiah this morning, as he talked on the gifts we'd been given. I was reminded too, of the Grace God gives along with those gifts..... (Whew!Does He ever!)
....... I just loved teaching, and He even used that, until I had my hemorrage!He gave me the ability to write, and I have loved writing and illustrating the book, "Journey To Christ", but it's only through Him, I could do it.....
I'm no artist, that's for sure, but by God's Grace, I can do what He requires me to do......and those email prayers! My goodness! I guess, those are what hit me the hardest, because I can't type, and I have no idea what I am saying, when I send them, until I go back, and correct my punctuation.It's wild! I have truly been blessed, folks with what He has given me, and I hope I don't ever become complacent with all of those gifts.
I am blessed too, to have so many wonderful friends, and aren't we all blessed to have a God, who loved us enough, to want us to spend eternity with Him?Kinda nice to be loved by a Mighty and loving God,huh?
Kinda blows you away, doesn't it?
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home