Saturday, December 10, 2005

HOW MAJESTIC IS YOUR NAME



What a day it has been Lord, to watch Your sea, as we pressed on towards Key West. My, what a Mighty God You are, to have created such a vast and colorful ocean. "How majestic is Your name is all the earth" comes to mind, when I look at this vastness, and beauty! When I gazed upon the destruction of so much, by these recent storms, I am reminded of Your judgement, and all powerful means.
As I gaze upon the sunset and twinkling stars, I understand, in a spec of a way, Your love for beauty, and creativity; when horrible places are wiped off the map, I'm reminded of the fact, that You are a jealous God, and will have NO other gods before You.....whether it be a spouse; a child; food; gambling;alcohol;whatever it maybe......
I'm so thankful, that I grew up knowing the God, of my childhood first.....the one of love and compassion, before I understood that in order for Him to be God, He had to have my undivided loyalty too, and that He was the ultimate judge of all........ and I'm okay with this.
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home