Saturday, December 10, 2005

ABBA



As I sit here, in bed tonight,Lord.......
I'm thinking about You, as I listen to the music on "The Light".
It really isn't about me, at all,.......is it,Father?
The more I "work", at trying to better who I am in Christ, the more I understand, it's not about me,at all!......
No, it's all about You,Oh God. May I never lose sight of that. May I be just like You, in my feeble attempts,Lord....my precious Abba!
I just love You so much,Father. I just can't get enough of You, in my days...... What a love song You are to my heart, Oh God.
You are the sunset on my longwinded day......
The rainbow after the storm......
The full moon, in a black velvet sky........
The dock in a turbulent storm........
You are the very bread of life to me, Oh Lord, and in my,Oh so small way, I can only tell You, that I love You, beyond all measure.
It's not about me, except to tell You, to save a hug for me, when I get to Heaven, because You are one Abba, whose worthy of this girl's continual praise!!!!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home