Wednesday, December 07, 2005

THE CHOICE!



Bo told me once, that a friend of his, who usually degraded and profaned the Lord, asked him to pray for him, when he was diagnosed with a life threatening disease.
Now, Bo, in his loving manner, replied that he found it rather awkward to pray, to the same God, that this man was constantly profaning, and cursing! (I think the man got the idea!)
I wish more of us, would stop and think too! It got me to thinking though....... For those people who are bent and determined to leave God out of everything, I have to think that this is almost as bad as profaning the Lord, in my book! One of these days,if we continue to leave Him out of everything, He is NOT, and I repeat,NOT,going to answer us, as a "godly" nation.
It's all right there, folks! The choice is ours.....
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home