Saturday, December 10, 2005

CHRISTMAS GIFT TO YOU ALL!!!


Whenever I begin preperations for Christmas,I think I revert back to my childhood! The excitement that is in the air at this time, just permeates my little 'ole "petite" body.....(hee hee) I love to place my decorations all around the house, and this year, they are mostly snowmen! All different types, and kinds of snowmen will adorn our stairs, and ofcourse, my handpainted nativity will take center stage atop Grandaddy Ray's tea cart, that he built for me, when I was born. David will bring "Reiny the reindeer" down from the attic, and will take his place, as he holds our miniature tree!.....
Such fun, for two retired 'ole love birds!:p)
Kelly will be here, and George will call, from the Naval base, in Nevada. I will answer the phone "Christmas Gift" before he does! It's a Ray tradition!!!, and then, we'll call our families, and repeat the process to them!
We'll eat our dinner of prime rib,stuffed potatoes,asparagus casserole, and Mama's fresh Coconut cake......Yum!
Stockings and presents will have been opened, and we will
stop and remember........
All day,
We will remember who made this day possible, and why!

Merry Christmas my dear and precious friends, and family!
And a safe and Happy New Year in 2006.......
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home