Wednesday, December 07, 2005

BROKEN



If someone had told me a long time ago, that I needed to "be broken" or "go through" the fire, in order to be complete and whole, as a person, I would probably have said they were "nuts"! I would have said, that they just "didn't get it"...... Instead, it was me, who didn't "get it" ! Along with the good,comes the bad, and we have to learn to accept it!
If these painful times are used as stepping stones of learning, then they aren't as painful, but become"learning stretches of growth"......
The Bible tells us, that we will go through the furnace of affliction, and that God will turn the heat up, to rid us of all the impurities, or the dross, so that we can become more like Him, and yes, in the long run, it usually takes a "long run" to do!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home