Saturday, January 22, 2011

SCE& G

I have been given one of the dearest gifts a wife could ever have been given, from her sweetheart after he has died. I opened a bill, from SCE& G, this morning, and for the third time in a row, I was told I had a credit. ......a big credit too! I couldn't figure out why either. Seems like David set it up to pay my electric bill for this first year! Talk about someone who was always looking out for me! I always told people that David was concerned for me and how I would get along, but I don't think they,( myself included )understood how concerned that he really was for me!
I don't know many husbands who would think that far ahead to do something like that for their wives. David was always about family and caring for others! I was just getting to the point where I thought I could begin to write more about other things, and then this change happened, so bear with me, folks......I'm still healing!
Isn't it great that we have a God that never changes, but just gets better and better?
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home