Tuesday, January 11, 2011

ROAD GRADER

My journey friends~~~~
Once again, my Great God has taken care of me big time! While we have been down here, David bought a road grader, that all the folks on this road, pitched in to help pay for. He and a neighbor would consistently grade the dirt road, coming into Jeannine Court. Well, after David died, this neighbor said that he would keep it over at his house and grade the road, but it didn't get graded as much, and the pot holes in the road were really getting bad. He told me that it needed a new battery, so I contacted some of the other owners and one of them emailed me back and said he would put in a new one this weekend. However, I was told that this neighbor, who had the grader, had now moved back to Aiken, and was renting out his house. The grader was sitting outside in his driveway, and I could get it if I wanted too..
I was so just over this, and making myself sicker with worry, because I no longer had a four wheel to pull it back home, and because of what David would have thought about the situation....... He did not want anyone to do anything that would cause me to have to worry over the house. I called several friends who I thought might have a four wheeler to see if they could come move it, and when I called Herman, he said he had already driven his truck down; picked it up, and brought it back to the house.
God love him!
This was all on the day when I had a doctor's appointment, followed by an MRI, so my plate was full! David always drove me to these exams, because I always had to take something before I underwent that "tunnel experience", and never was able to drive myself home. Pat Youmans offered to drive me home afterwards today, while John drove my car!
Talk about God providing friends from the body of Christ!
The nurse technician even called Allen, who is a doctor in Aiken, and David's best friend, and told him that I did fine during the test. He knew I was concerned about the grader and upset going into this, and wanted to check on me too.
Yes, we serve a God that knows the number of individual grains of sand in the whole wide world, and yet knows the stars by name, and He has taken care of His little star, Becky, today, in a mighty big way!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home