Monday, January 24, 2011

MY TREASURE

I have two shadow boxes in my kitchen/dining room area, where I have placed all my little miniature treasures that have meant so much to me over the years. If I use one of them for something else, there's a big hole on the shelf!
It's still my treasure, but I had another use for it that day.
Jesus has done this for us too!
He is our treasure and has made us His treasure too! When the cross placed Him in the tomb, He stayed there for three days, but death couldn't keep Him! His Father had another use for Him!
He was raised from the dead and has given us the eternal hope that we could be too, if we put our trust in Him!
No tomb was gonna keep our Treasure, Jesus Christ!
I know I can't take any of my special treasures with me when I leave this world, but one day, my Special Treasure will come and take me back Home with Him!
Woo Hoo!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home