Tuesday, January 25, 2011

DELIGHT YOURSELF

Many of you have heard me tell this before, but now that I am walking through it, I think it bears repeating....
Gods word says that if you delight yourself in the Lord, He will give you the desires of your heart. Well, back in September, two days before my David went into ICU, I stopped by Nellah's house and I told her that it was unlike me to be so excited about this trip to Israel, with him being so sick, and said I was only going to tell her this, that I didn’t think David was going to be here this next year, and that's why God had given me this trip to Israel!
He was giving me this trip as something to look forward to this March!
He knew I delighted in Him and that He was giving me the desire of my heart!
Now, here I am, almost to February, and I am getting ready to go to ISRAEL!
Can you tell I am excited?
This God of ours is so awesome and creative when He plans things for us! Now, if He will just fine my address book!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home