Sunday, October 19, 2008

ARE WE GUILTY?

How many times has my sweetie been trying to tell me something, and all the while he's talking,I'm thinking of what to say back to him! Dear me,will I ever learn?
God's word tells us to "be still", so there must be a reason.
Seems to me,if I will be still on the inside,I might learn ,by listening,on the outside too!
When there's chaos inside your house, the outside will pretty much follow suit by giving the appearance of how it deals with this confusion and your not caring!
In like manner,when you are so intent on self, on the inside,and saying what ever you what,instead of listening to others, you will never learn anything that will benefit you! It isn't about us anyway.....It's about our Lord!
The next time someone is speaking,listen real hard on the outside, and tell your insides to go sit in a corner!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home