Saturday, October 18, 2008

FAITH:EXHORTATION,& PROPHECY!

I have taken the Spiritual Gifts test four different times in my life, and every time,my highest ranking gift is FAITH! I have to chuckle, because it has always been this way! The next two are a little harder for me to comprehend though..... I can see me having encouragement,which I started out with, but the longer I stay in God's word, the more that has turned into EXHORTATION.It's important that I study His word, and show myself approved, rightly dividing the word of God.If there is a need for correction,or reproof,I better be sure I am correct in my doctrine,first! Well, the third highest gift really baffled me at first,folks.....
God always clears things up,though, because He is not a God of confusion.
PROPHECY involves giving God's word,in such a manner that the truth shines and peoples lives are changed.
About the only thing I can say to that,is what I've already said....
He is the beginning;
the end,
and the only way....to a wonderful and eternal life. How do I know?
"For the Bible tells me so......Yes, Jesus loves me! Yes,Jesus loves me! Yes,Jesus loves me".......You guessed it!
"For the Bible tells me so"!.......Simple Faith Folks! Simple Faith!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home