Thursday, October 09, 2008

IS THIS NOT?

You know what's so beautiful about the body of Christ? Each member has a true concern for the other part, even though,they each one make up the whole!
All the members that came together to provide a beautiful setting for Kelly didn't stop there.Some of those same members even provided a going away basket, filled with food goodies,for Josh and Kelly, and for me!One friend provided sandwhiches for the bridesmaids, and the wedding party.Some members of the body furnished golf carts,that were sorely needed to transport the elderly;handicapped, and the bridal party to the wedding site.Friday night, we had one cart.....Saturday noon,we had three! I received sweet,sweet,words from a dear friend, reminding me to rest after it was over.(Boy was that needed advice too!)
She reminded me that it was of the utmost importance for my health,for me to rest.Is this not the act of loving friends, and parts of the body of Christ as they selflessly use their gifts,and come together and give?
It is!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home