Thursday, October 09, 2008

CHEERLEADER

As Kelly was growing up,I always thought she would make a great cheerleader.I guess,because I cheered from 7th grade through my college years, and I thought she would inherit this love for cheering too!....Ha!Ha!She wasn't the least bit interested!
It was a "no go", for this hand me down legacy, that I so loved doing.
It's the same way,with our children in the church.
When you take them to Sunday School, and to church all their lives, and they see how you live and think under pressure and trials, most of the time, they will follow suit.
Every so often, you will come across a child, who doesn't want a thing to do with this "hand me down" faith legacy. However,if they are truly God's child,He will get a hold of them, and turn them back around. When this happens,put on your jumpin' shoes, and praise the Lord,because you can really be a true cheerleader for the Lord then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home