Wednesday, October 15, 2008

MIGUEL

When I was a little girl,my brother Michael, use to rock me, while sitting on this little cane slipper rocker.He would let me crawl up in his lap, and then he would sing to me, and read me stories. I knew he loved me the very best, and I loved him so very much, and still do!It was one of the highlights of my growing up, and is still one of my fondest memories of Michael....
This a beautiful earthly portrait of our Heavenly Father, and how He would love to have us come and spend some snuggle time with Him......Time to crawl up close with Him and spend time,listening to Him. He yearns for us to let Him comfort us when we are in pain,or hurting. He wants to spread His arms of mercy around us, and just to show us how much He love us.
He's always ready and wants to, but we have to be willing to climb up into His lap first, and rest on Him.
A Good song,or a good story! You can't beat the story of Jesus Christ and His love!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home